The forecast for this weekend on the Gold Coast is pretty poor. Strong winds and heavy rain coupled with a King Tide.
Photographers are known to be light addicted, so what to do when the light / weather is crap?
Here’s one idea:
- Explore your area and shoot through the windscreen!
- These shots are all through the windscreen taken “au natural”
- The camera is positioned on the steering wheel trying to replicate the driver’s eye line, so the composition is a challenge
- They are pretty much straight out of the camera
- The timing was interesting, trying to get enough rain on the windscreen without making it an entire blur